Sunday, February 24, 2008

Darcy turns 40!





We had a semi-surprise birthday party for Darcy's 40th birthday. Darcy knew we were having a party, she didn't know that we were making it a 1968 theme. Most people dressed the part, with a few going well beyond and making it a great time. We decorated the outside of the house with palms, built a "temporary" bar in the street and had a "Darcy Trivia" contest, with the winner getting a gift certificate to Starbucks (the winner, Julie Hagen). Darcy's parents came down and so did her sister. It was a great time and the "temporary"bar is now a "mobile" bar that will be wheeled to anywhere in the neighborhood where a party is hosted. Everybody had a great time and when I turn 40 I want the same thing for me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Darcy (a little late but...). I want the same thing for my 40th too, Tommy!!

Anonymous said...

Tom, Darcy and Susie, When I turn 30 I would like this! HA HA got you all! Donna