Sunday, September 21, 2008

VOTE FOR LUKE!


Luke ran up to my office and told me the news. He ran for Student Council Secretary and was one of the top four candidates, so he is in the finals. I asked him why he wanted to be Secretary and he didn't answer me till getting ready for bed that night. "Dad, everyone wants to be President or Vice President. Lots of kids like money so they want to be Treasurer. Not many kids want to be Secretary." Nice pre-race strategy. So now he must make one poster, submit a speech and stand for election.

Sooooooooooo, we used to have a great family live with us for a while and the father is a graphic artist. One phone call and Bill Kozak was at the house after dinner, with his Apple laptop, Photoshop and our ideas. Within 45 minutes, we had the poster ready and we sent it to Kinko's. Two hours later we had it printed. three hours later I still couldn't fall asleep because I was still laughing.

No comments: