Friday, September 26, 2008

GOOD NEWS!

Mark is home! We picked him up at the airport on the 16th. Karina was elated. Mark took her to school to meet her teacher and Karina is so proud! Mark is in the middle of getting his house ready and he'll move in by early October. He has to put in some new floors, get his furniture moved from Las Vegas and some other things. As I said that night, "It's good to have the family together."

Also - Luke won his election. You may now call him, "Mr. Secretary." He ran against three girls (which split the female vote). I tried to offer the Vice Principal a twenty to "keep it fair", but she wouldn't take it.

To retire Luke's campaign debt to me, please send you tax non-deductible donation to:

Luke owes Dad $48
Carlsbad, CA 92009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to get a little caught up on all of you.

Hey - where do I get one of those coins? Great idea. Remind me to tell you the story of the dimes I always carry.

Luke - Remember who you are and who you represent. And by the way your handwriting is better than mine! - I'm not kidding.

I trust all of you will be cheering for the Steelers in the Superbowl.

Love all of you. Tyler, Colleen, John, Patrick and Ross (and Sassy)