Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Growing up can be painful

OK, I wasn't there, but Hannah had asked for this for a while, pierced ears. She went with Darcy and our neighbor Julie and her daughter Kelly. If you look in the first photo, Hannah is holding a stuffed animal. Hannah isn't one for pain so I told friends that there was a 50% chance of this getting done. I just wanted to share these photos with those who have gone through this or have little girls. I especially wanted her aunts and cousins to see how my Hannah is growing. I also felt a little bad that there hasn't been "Luke" updates" but he is up
at his cousin's house in LA for two days. We'll pick him up on the 27th and then we'll spend New Years at the beach in Carlsbad.





1 comment:

Selena said...

A little bit of pain but she was very brave and actually did it! Yeah Hannah!!! I hope the Smith Family had a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs to all,

Selena