Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Class of the Biola McGee Cohort Group

I attended my last class at Biola with my cohort group, McGee. I started with these students 18 months ago, now they are friends that I have grown to love. Biola has helped me grow as a student and as a Christian. But I have a long way to go.

Current plans are that I'll graduate in December, if I can get all of my elective classes done.

Now I need to find a job. I had a great opportunity that I didn't get, but I know that there are opportunities for me, I must find them though. I want to thank all of the professors at Biola, Kathy Mavity, my academic advisor and my cohort group. I also must thank my family who had to put up with me being tied to my computer these past two years and away every Tuesday night.

The Lord has blessed me with the time these past months to be available for friends in need, to learn to swim and complete a triathlon and to take more classes towards my degree.

I feel that after I complete the Pendleton Olympic Distance Triathlon on July 19th (.9 mile swim, 24.8 mile Bike and 6.2 mile run) and finish some online classes at the same time, I'll be ready.

Ready for what, only God knows........

No comments: